Monday, May 14, 2018

I'm Writing Again!

I'm writing another book!

Woah, it's been years since I started writing an actual book at a time when it's not NaNoWriMo and really wanted to keep on going with it.

Currently, I'm up to chapter four and am getting into it properly... and the best thing is that I'm not doing any violence, vampire or horror. Nope, it's going to be a book about the travels and life of a person with great descriptions and beautiful scenes captured within the pages. 

This it the type of book I've wanted to write for some time now; and it's been a long time coming. But the main problem I had was that I didn't know what the book was going to be about - not until I found myself grieving over a close friends' suicide over the past week and I was in front of my computer late one night and I opened a new folder on a thumb drive and started at 'Chapter One', where my character was in grieving.

It's going to be a great book, but as with all my books, I'm not sure where it's going to take me. It's a path untaken as well; with me not scaring people or myself. Now, to write something about the deep feelings and thoughts of the Human mind... wouldn't that be a wonderful book to get into and succeed at writing? I hope it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment